Thursday, May 10, 2012

[REVIEW] G&G Big DM23 Blue

Enlargement: ♥♥♥ 
Color: ♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥
Overall: ♥♥ 
Review: Argh, if you're dark eyed like me, don't let the super bright blue trick you into thinking you're going to get a good, vivid blue color when you purchase these! I got these a few months back and I've probably only worn them no more than 5 times. They're not vivid, but you can kind of tell they're blue if you get super close into the mirror to look, shine light in your face, and they're hardly noticeable when you use a flash camera. The lenses in person aren't as bright as advertised; they're actually a little bit darker. The enlargement is okay. I don't think I'll ever give any 14.5mm lens a 'oh my jesus, these lenses are huge' because my eyes are naturally big. The color.. not noticeable, comfort is good. I can wear the contacts for a long while before I want to take them out or before they start feeling dry. Overall, I wouldn't recommend these if you have dark eyes and want a blue lens. I would probably have only purchased these if I loved the Big DM21/23 series, but I got these thinking I would have a good blue lens and I was completely wrong. Lucky for you, I'm here to let you know that so you don't spend money on something you don't want. If you want to get these lenses, CLICK HERE and don't forget to use coupon/discount code 'meevable' to receive a free mystery gift with your purchase (stacks per lens bought; so if you buy 3 lenses, you get 3 gifts.)


With Flash. Sorry, not wearing make-up. xD
Natural lamp light, no flash, no make-up.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment